Following the outbreak of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), BSI, the UK Standards Body, has worked with international standards organizations to make these standards accessible for the purposes of organizations that are involved in the UK COVID-19 response.
Continuity and Resilience
- PD CEN/TS 17091:2018 Crisis management: Building a strategic capability
- BS EN ISO 22301:2019 Business continuity management systems — Requirements
- BS EN ISO 22313:2020 Business continuity management systems. Guidance on the use of ISO 22301
- ISO/TS 22318:2015 Guidelines for supply chain continuity
- ISO 22316:2017 Organizational resilience. Principles and attributes.
- BS ISO 31000:2018 Risk management — Guidelines
- BS 31100:2011 Risk management - Code of practice and guidance for the implementation of BS ISO 31000
- BS ISO 22319:2017 Community resilience - Guidelines for planning the involvement of spontaneous volunteers
- BS ISO 22330:2018 Guidelines for people aspects of business continuity
- BS ISO 22395:2018 Community resilience. Guidelines for supporting vulnerable persons in an emergency
- BS ISO 22320:2018 Emergency management. Guidelines for incident management
Further information is available on the BSI website.