We are delighted to inform you of the launch of LGC ASSURE, a new business group with a mission to provide intelligent assurance across supply chains.
From today, BRCGS will come together with other leading LGC brands under the banner of LGC ASSURE, with the common vision of 'Science for a Safer World'.
With such strong market drivers pushing the limits of product integrity, our renewed focus on assurance will give customers the visibility and insights they need to keep consumers safe and to protect brand reputation.
Individually, each business is a leader in its field; together they offer a connected series of supply chain assurance solutions across critical touchpoints, with a focus on the manufacturing, laboratory, ingredients and nutritional supplements sectors.
LGC ASSURE comprises:
- AXIO, a world leader in laboratory proficiency testing
- BRCGS, the operator of the world’s most rigorous third party quality & safety certification schemes
- INFORMED, the number one name in nutritional supplement endorsement
- Safefood 360, the developer of best in class food safety and supplier quality management software
In addition, LGC ASSURE offers world leading human drug and animal sports testing provided by Sport and Specialised Analytical Services (SSAS).
As a BRCGS certificated site, the launch of LGC ASSURE will not affect your certification or the audit process in any way. BRCGS certification will continue to operate in the same way. Each brand will still be operating with the same degree of autonomy, however for some customers there is an opportunity to benefit from a connected series of solutions across our assurance portfolio.
LGC ASSURE offers a connected series of supply chain assurance solutions across critical touchpoints, with a focus on the manufacturing, laboratory, ingredients and nutritional supplements sectors. It helps customers to:
- Test and validate systems
- Verify product performance and integrity
- Manage processes efficiently and effectively
- Collect and analyse data to predict future risk
The result is complete confidence protecting the consumer and brand reputation.
PLEASE NOTE: Your BRCGS certification and the associated audit process will not be impacted in any way so nothing will change for you in this regard.
Download our new whitepaper ‘Complexity, transparency and integrity: The forces shaping the future of supply chain assurance’.