Easily comply with regulations such as the EU Whistleblowing Directive and the Public Interest Disclosure Act 1998 (PIDA), as well as complying with requirements set out in the Global Standard for Food Safety issue 9 and the Global Standard for Ethical Trade and Responsible Sourcing using a confidential reporting platform.
Digitalise and simplify your incident and case management processes and take the first step towards more transparency and trust in your company today.
Test all features of the software – for free, without obligations for a 7 day trial.
BRCGS has partnered with EQS to provide a secure and confidential whistleblowing system that allows your employees and third parties to report wrongdoings such as corruption, abuse of authority, discrimination and harassment internally before contacting authorities or the media.
The customisable whistleblowing software helps you to fully comply with the EU Whistleblowing Directive, the Public Interest Disclosure Act 1998 (PIDA) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The solution has 4 simple features:
- Multiple reporting channels (web, phone, app etc.) to make reporting simple and straightforward
- Support for multiple languages reflecting the international nature of most businesses
- Effective case management tools to aid in the efficient and confidential investigation of reports
- Fast implementation paths to ensure you drive value from your solution quickly
We provide a technically advanced, secure and cost-effective confidential reporting and case management solution which improves accessibility and increases take-up.
As part of your overall governance, risk and compliance programme, our confidential reporting system helps you to ensure you stay on the right side of compliance through open feedback by:
- providing an easy and effective means for your employees and third parties to securely report ethical issues;
- supporting your investigations; and
- delivering valuable insights to inform your planning.
- BRCGS Business Case - If you are an HR or legal professional looking for new solutions to identify misconduct and protect your organisation against representational damage our Business Case for Confidential Reporting can help you calculate the ROI of implementing a whistleblowing system specific to your organisation.
- Contact us to book a free demo or to sign up for a free trial