Formats Available: Classroom, Virtual Course
Duration: 2 days
This two-day training course gives technical, quality and operations staff from manufacturers and retailers a clear understanding of the protocol and requirements of BRCGS Standards for Consumer Products – either Personal Care and Household or General Merchandise - including audit planning, and the events during and after the audit.
Before the course, delegates must have read and reviewed a copy of the standard, which is available as a free donnload from the BRCGS Store.
At the end of the course you have the option to be assessed with an exam. This course is part of the BRCGS Professional recognition programme.
At the end of the course, you will:
- Understand the background and benefits of the standard
- Understand the details of the scheme including audit scope and planning for the audit
- Have a detailed knowledge of the requirements including fundamental clauses and statements of intent
- Understand how an audit is closed, what corrective actions are and how certificates are issued
- Know about different audit options available, Foundation and Higher Level
- Understand the current compliance monitoring of certification bodies by BRCGS
- Know the support and resources supplied by BRCGS including BRCGS Participate, the BRCGS Directory and BRCGS Bookshop
Our ATPs are BRCGS approved trainers who train auditors, sites, consultants and retailers to our requirements and protocols.