Partner Connection Programme
SKU: Partner Connection Programme
Putting your Brand in front of our global network of manufacturers.
This programme provides you with opportunity to promote your goods or services to over 30,000 BRCGS certificated sites worldwide, covering manufacturers and companies in the food, packaging, storage and distribution, agents and brokers, and consumer product sectors, as well as gluten-free, plant-based and ethical trade and responsible sourcing.
Market your products and services in association with the BRCGS brand and through our established communications channels including over 65,000 monthly visitors to our websites, 60,000 followers on social media, and a database of 100,000 contacts from manufacturers, retailers, food service companies, consultants, specifiers/brand owners, government and regulatory officials.
The Programme includes:
• Editorial coverage once per year in the monthly BRCGS Newsletter published monthly.
• Co-branded content to be published on social media
• BRCGS and partners will develop joint case studies/white papers. Partners are permitted 2 case studies/white papers per year. This will consist of an A4 double sided flyer, BRCGS Marketing to develop the final artwork and supply the partner with a PDF for the partner to print.
• Partners content will be included on the BRCGS website and/or BRCGS Participate (which is BRCGS’ online information platform).
• Partner details are included in the PCP catalogue – each partner is given a half page advert which can be updated at any time during their contract. Partners are permitted three updates per year.
• BRCGS partners can use the BRCGS In Partnership with Logo on their website and all marketing collaterals.