Standard: Product Safety Management
Formats Available: Virtual Course
Duration: 7 days
Our new Leadership Essentials Programme aims to develop the food and product safety leaders of tomorrow. It considers the current trends and needs within the food safety industry and transforms this into a learning and development programme designed specifically for professionals working in the industry today.
This seven-week programme comprises of five 180-minute virtual sessions, which will take place weekly, and concludes with a final assessment. Following the course, attendees will also receive an additional one-hour session of performance coaching.
The course date listed below is the start date on which the first session will be held. The remaining four sessions will be held weekly at the same time thereafter. All courses run 14:00-17:00 UK time/09:00-12:00 US time (Eastern time).
- Virtual Classroom
- 5 x 180-minute modules
- Video assessment
- Includes Insights personality profiling
- Includes 1 hour of Performance Coaching with an expert coach
Who should attend?
- Managers and team leaders
- Consulting team leaders
- Technical, quality, commercial or operations managers and personnel aspiring to management and leadership positions.
- Senior Leadership teams
- Develop leadership skills underpinned by a world class leadership framework that has credibility, relevance and stands the test of time.
- Define your leadership style
- Enhance your communication skills and develop great working relationships
- Improve your professional confidence and credibility
- Improve the performance of your team
Our ATPs are BRCGS approved trainers who train auditors, sites, consultants and retailers to our requirements and protocols.